Tu Radio Online

    BIENVENIDOS AL RINCÓN DEL ROCK & BLUES

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    VA - Blues Guitar Heaven (1998)

    TEMAS:
    01. B.B. King - You've Done Lost Your Good Thing
    02. Otis Rush - I Can't Quit You Baby
    03. Eric Clapton - Draggin' My Tail
    04. Muddy Waters - County Jail
    05. T-Bone Walker - Stormy Monday Blues
    06. B.B. King - It's My Own Fault
    07. Mike Bloomfield - WDIA
    08. Johnny Shines - I Do Believe
    09. Junior Wells & Buddy Guy - Early In The Morning
    10. Eric Clapton - Snake Drive
    11. Lonnie Johnson - Slow & Easy
    12. John Lee Hooker Chicago Blues Band - Dimples (I Love The Way You Walk)
    13. Jimmy Johnson - Strange How I Miss You
    14. Barry Levenson - Cobra Days, Blue Tears


    INFORMACION:
    Genre: Blues
    Format: MP3
    /